Finish Machine Operator Associate I
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Reports to: Sewing Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY The primary responsibility of the Finish Machine Operator Associate I is to perform duties and responsibilities as assigned by department supervisor and associated with product finishing. Associate will be cross trained to work safely on various machines while working towards production goals. Assignments will be given based on business and operational needs.
• Learn the process of forming, laundry, pack out, turning of sleeves and gloves.
• Learn to safely operate department machines to include stamper, heat seal & packing out machine.
• Constantly monitors product for defects and understands quality requirements.
• Package finished product as instructed.
Basic knowledge and proficiency of the Lynq production tracking system
• Enter daily production quantities into Lynq (computer system)
• Operate machines in a safe and efficient manner
• Maintain both a safe and clean workstation.
• Any additional duties as assigned by supervisor
• 0 to 3 months minimum in manufacturing environment
• Ability to understand basic math to ensure accurate product quantities.
• Ability to lift to 50 lbs. throughout the entire shift from floor to over-head.
• Ability to work in multi-temperature environments, hot or cool.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or GED (Preferred)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs
• Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance
• Must be in good physical condition and have good motor skills.
• Must have good hand/eye coordination.
The finishing job description is for Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
To apply you may come and fill out applications M-F 9-4.