Double Time music, the incorporated business for the Kruger Brothers, is looking for a self-motivated office manager -- immediately (early-September).
The job is a part-time, hourly position. Upon interview you will be provided: hourly rate, hours of work, and number of hours per week.
A brief summary of the job description is below
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and prepare semimonthly payroll.
- Coordinate performance scheduling with managing and booking agencies.
- Maintain merchandising, product inventory, and fulfill online and other methods of orders.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Coordinate with accountant(s) on tax preparation and audits.
- Social media, website, and marketing updates and coordination.
- Weekly financial reports.
- Podcast and livestream recording in-studio performances.
- Coordinate operational and business needs and resolutions for the office and studio.
Requisite Experience, Knowledge, and Capabilities
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets, and social media platforms.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Sitting behind a desk for extended periods of time.
- Keen attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.